Jacob Paulsen has been teaching firearm training courses since January of 2007. With over 6,000 students taught in over 300 classes, Jacob brings experience to the classroom like few else can. Jacob usually holds his classes in Arvada Colorado but also is willing to travel all over the state for private instruction.
- NRA instructor for Personal Protection in the Home and Basic Pistol
- NRA certified Range Safety Officer
- Certified USCCA Instructor and Training Counselor
- Affiliate instructor for Next Level Training and L.A.S.R.
- Certified Armorer for Sig Sauer and Glock
Jacob is the founder of ConcealedCarry.com and the co-host of The Concealed Carry Podcast. Jacob’s sense of humor combined with his ability to present the information in a clear and concise manner will help you leave the course prepared and satisfied.
Please Leave Comments about Jacob & his class below.
What Others Have Said
Years ago I was an NRA certified instructor. I wanted to get a concealed handgun permit so I had to take a CC class just like everyone else. Choices abound, but Jacob’s class was exceptional. He was thorough, open for questions and comments, and also mixed it all with the right amount of humor. I learned more than I had anticipated! Thanks Jacob!