Jacob became a firearm instructor because he is passionate about self-defense. Everyone knows we live in a dangerous world and Jacob wants to empower people to be able to survive anything including deadly threats.
Jacob Paulsen has been teaching firearm training courses since January of 2007. With over 8,000 students taught in over 300 classes, Jacob brings experience to the classroom like few else can. Jacob usually holds his concealed carry classes in Arvada & Sheridan Colorado but also is willing to travel all over the state for private instruction. In addition, Jacob teaches the Guardian Pistol Curriculum from April to October. Those classes are generally hosted at Great Guns in Nunn Colorado.
- NRA instructor for Personal Protection in the Home and Basic Pistol
- NRA certified Range Safety Officer
- Certified USCCA Instructor and Training Counselor
- Affiliate instructor for Next Level Training and L.A.S.R.
- Certified Armorer for Sig Sauer and Glock
- Graduate and Certified Instructor for The Law of Self-Defense
Past / Expired Credentials:
- Utah BCI Concealed Carry Instructor
- Utah Private Investigator
- Utah Armed Security Officer
Jacob is the founder of ConcealedCarry.com and the co-host of The Concealed Carry Podcast. Jacob’s sense of humor combined with his ability to present the information in a clear and concise manner will help you leave the course prepared and satisfied.
Before ConcealedCarry.com Jacob founded JES which provided private security services to companies and venues throughout Utah.
Please Leave Comments about Jacob & his class below.
What Others Have Said
Years ago I was an NRA certified instructor. I wanted to get a concealed handgun permit so I had to take a CC class just like everyone else. Choices abound, but Jacob’s class was exceptional. He was thorough, open for questions and comments, and also mixed it all with the right amount of humor. I learned more than I had anticipated! Thanks Jacob!
Learn more about Jacob and follow his personal blog here: Jacob Paulsen