Jacob became a firearm instructor because he is passionate about self-defense. Everyone knows we live in a dangerous world and Jacob wants to empower people to be able to survive anything including deadly threats.
Jacob Paulsen has been teaching firearm training courses since January of 2007. With over 8,000 students taught in over 300 classes, Jacob brings experience to the classroom like few else can. Jacob usually holds his concealed carry classes in Arvada & Sheridan Colorado but also is willing to travel all over the state for private instruction. In addition, Jacob teaches the Guardian Pistol Curriculum from April to October. Those classes are generally hosted at Great Guns in Nunn Colorado.
- ConcealedCarry.com: Guardian Pistol Instructor
- National Rifle Association: Certified Instructor (Various Disciplines)
- National Rifle Association: Certified Range Safety Officer
- Law of Self-Defense: Level 1 Core Class
- Law of Self-Defense: Self-Defense "Insurance" Explained
- Law Of Self-Defense: Instructor Graduate
- CarryTrainer: S12 Challenge
- Sig Sauer Academy: Low Light CQB Carbine
- Homeland Security: Active Shooter Preparedness Workshop
- LASR: Affiliate Instructor
- Next Level Training: Affiliate Instructor
- Mountain Man Medical: Emergency Trauma Response Graduate
- ACS COT: Stop The Bleed Course Graduate
- NAEMT: Tactical Combat Casualty Care (TCCC) Certified
- USCCA: Certified Instructor (expired)
- USCCA: Training Counselor (expired)
- Glock: Certified Armorer (expired)
- Sig Sauer: P320 Certified Armorer (expired)
- RedCross: Adult, Child & Baby First Aid/CPR/AED (expired)
- Utah BCI: Concealed Carry Instructor (Expired)
- Utah BCI: Private Investigator (expired)
- Utah DPS: Armed Security Officer (expired)
- Utah DPS: Armed and Unarmed Security Officer Training Counselor (expired)
Jacob is the founder of ConcealedCarry.com and the co-host of The Concealed Carry Podcast. Jacob’s sense of humor combined with his ability to present the information in a clear and concise manner will help you leave the course prepared and satisfied.
Before ConcealedCarry.com Jacob founded JES which provided private security services to companies and venues throughout Utah.
Please Leave Comments about Jacob & his class below.
What Others Have Said
Years ago I was an NRA certified instructor. I wanted to get a concealed handgun permit so I had to take a CC class just like everyone else. Choices abound, but Jacob's class was exceptional. He was thorough, open for questions and comments, and also mixed it all with the right amount of humor. I learned more than I had anticipated! Thanks Jacob!
Learn more about Jacob and follow his personal blog here: Jacob Paulsen