About the CCW Class:
This class meets all the Colorado state requirements to qualify students to receive a concealed carry permit. Students will receive the required Certificate of Completion at the class. Content will include:
- Firearm Safety Rules and Overview
- Handgun Basics and Mechanics
- Firing Stances & Malfunctions Clearing
- Firearm Accessories, Storage, and Concealment Techniques
- Colorado Gun Ownership Laws
- Colorado Concealed Carry Laws
- Colorado Justifiable and Physical Force Laws
About the Concealed Carry Instructor:
Ryan McGonigal is an Army Veteran who has served in both Iraq and Afghanistan multiple times. He has been involved with firearms and training since he was 18. He enjoys seeing both new and seasoned shooters that actively seek more knowledge in firearms safety and instruction.
How do you Register for Class:
Where is the Class Located?:
How Do I Apply For My CCW License After the Class?
After the class, you will walk out with a class completion certificate signed by the instructor. From there you just need to visit your county sheriff’s office and apply. Don’t worry. We’ll give you detailed instructions and set you up before you leave the class.
What Do Rob’s Students Say About His Class?