Colorado Firearm Training is your top resource for Colorado Concealed Carry Permit instruction. Our network of instructors are NRA certified. Browse our class schedule below. Click here to request Private Classes! Please note that only Colorado residents can be eligible for Colorado CCW Permits. For More information for Out of State residents click here.
Upcoming Classes include:
We Accept Payment in the form of Visa and Mastercard via our online secure checkout. (Or pay with cash or check at the class)
EVERYTHING is Included in Our CCW Classes!
- All State Required Instruction Plus the Following:
- Basic firearm mechanics & operation
- Concealed Carry Ammunition overview
- Different types of Concealed Carry firearms
- CCW General firearm safety
- Legal instruction including Justifiable Force, Citizen’s Arrest, Reciprocity, Firearm transport, etc
- Concealed Carry Firearm storage & accessories overview (holsters, safes, etc)
- Criminal & Civil Liability
- Firing stances and positions
If you have been considering getting a Colorado Concealed Carry Permit, now is the time to act. Currently, the Colorado CCW Permit is valid in 34 states and counting.
Our Concealed Carry Instructors are certified by the National Rifle Association (NRA) and USCCA. Each instructor uses a uniform curriculum that covers vital Colorado CCW info in addition to the state minimums. Learn about each instructors individual qualifications by visiting their profile pages.
The new Concealed Weapon Permit law, Senate Bill 03-24, effective May 18, 2003, requires Colorado Sheriffs to issue permits to individuals who meet the statutory requirements. In accordance with SB03-24, all applications will be submitted through your local sheriff’s office. The laws are similar to other states, but has a member of the Armed Forces clause. For purposes of this part 2, a person who is a member of the armed forces and is stationed pursuant to permanent duty station orders at a military installation in this state, and a member of the person’s immediate family living in Colorado, shall be deemed to be a legal resident of the state of Colorado.